Kendall GT-1 High Performance 40W Motor Oil 40W 1 Quart BottleProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Kendall GT-1 High Performance 40W Motor Oil 40W 1 Quart Bottle
Kendall® GT-1 High Performance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium is a high-quality, conventional engine oil designed for use in gasoline-fueled passenger cars and light trucks that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage. Select viscosity grades are particularly recommended for use in high-performance street engines and competition engines, including both gasoline- and alcohol-fueled racing vehicles.
GT-1 High Performance with Liquid Titanium is formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize the formation of sludge and varnish, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown, even in severe service. It also protects against rust and bearing corrosion, and is highly resistant to foaming. All viscosity grades are fortified with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra protection against engine wear. This additive enhancement provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and helps extend engine life.
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium® protection additive provides extra protection against engine wear
- Formulated for engines equipped with turbochargers or superchargers
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Highly resistant to foaming
- High ZDDP content for additional wear protection for engines with flat-tappet camshafts
- Racetrack-proven performance