Aurora Bearing Company 5/8" Left Hand Thread 1/2" Hole HXAB-8T Shouldered PTFE Coated Heim JointsSupply Note: The Aurora Bearing Company was purchased by Timken on December 1, 2020. Click here for more information. Aurora supply is EXTREMELY limited. Call us at 951.737.7223 to check stock prior to ordering online. Everything that we offer from Aurora, we also have from FK Bearings. FK is an American manufacturer located in Southington Connecticut.
California Prop 65 Warning: This item may cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more info visit p65warnings.ca.gov
Aurora's HXAM-T & HXAB-T high misalignment series heim joint rod end bearings. HXAM are right hand threads and HXAB are left hand threads.
- -Body - 4340 steel, heat treated, protective coated for corrosion resistance.
- -Race - 4130 steel, heat treated, protective coated for corrosion resistance.
- -Ball - 52100 steel (AMS 7440), heat treated, hard chrome plated.
- -Ptfe liner - (AT 3200) Permanently bonded to race inside diameter. Qualified to SAE-AS81820 (formerly MIL-B-81820).
- -All sizes solid shank type.
|Part Number||Bore||Thread Pitch||Direction|
|AUR-HXAB8T||1/2" Bore||5/8"-18 Thread||Left Hand|
|AUR-HXAB8T8||1/2" Bore||1/2"-20 Thread||Left Hand|
|AUR-HXAB10T||5/8" Bore||3/4" -16 Thread||Left Hand|
|AUR-HXAB12T||3/4" Bore||7/8"-16 Thread||Left Hand|