SII LED Light Combo BeamProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
SII LED Light Combo Beam
Baja Designs proves that big things can come in the smallest packages! The new Baja Designs SII Led Light offers an incredible 1800 lumens out of a tiny 3”x 2” housing; the SII is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. Originally developed for military robots where brightness, size and power draw are critical, The SII can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 22 watts so your electrical system will barely know it’s there. In addition, the SII uses Squadron optics that were designed by Baja Designs’ in house engineers/racers to put the light right where you need it. Three patterns are available, a combo/driving pattern, a spot pattern, and a flood/work light pattern. The SII is designed, engineered, manufactured, and built in California and backed by Baja Designs’ limited lifetime warranty. If you are looking for the smallest and brightest LED light on the market then the SII is for you!
- -Weight: 8oz
- -IP68 Certified (Water proof to 9ft)
- -Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- -3 Patterns: Combo, Spot, and Flood
- -Lifetime Warranty
- -Proudly Manufactured and Made in America
- -Total Lumens: 1800 Lumens
- -Housing: Billet Machined housing
- -Power Consumption: 22 watts
- -Uses two T6 Bin Cree XML LEDs at 5000K
- -25,000 hour LED life expectancy
- -Reverse battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) protection