Red Line Synthetic 15W50 Motor Oil 15W-50, 1 GallonProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Red Line Synthetic 15W50 Motor Oil 15W-50, 1 Gallon
Redline synthetic racing oil is formulated for improved frictional properties and features special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation. Redline uses Polyolester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution. Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity.
- Popular in turbocharged applications
- For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use
- 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s.
- Not recommended for use in cold climates (-20°C/-5°F for 15W50)
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4
About Redline 15W-50 Motor Oil
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils