CST Toyota 2007-2014 Tundra 3.5" Lift Spindle Kit 2007-2014 Tundra 2wdCalifornia Prop 65 Warning. This item may cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more info visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Suggested: $1,099.95 Kartek Price: $1,099.95
Part Number: CSTCSST11
CST Toyota 2007-2014 Tundra 3.5" Lift Spindle Kit 2007-2014 Tundra 2wd
CST fabricated 3.5" lift spindles for the 2007-2014 Toyota Tundra 2wd offer the strongest possible starting point to lift a 2wd Tundra. These spindles will lift the front of the truck 3.5” allowing the use of 33” tires on an 8 or 9” wide wheel while maintaining the stock travel, ride and handling! Installation of this lift spindle kit will not require cutting or welding. If you decide you want a little more height at any time you can add our 2" billet spacers, 3" fabricated spacers or (coming soon!) Adjustable coil-overs for additional lift!
Lift spindle features
- -Designed to fit 33" tall tires w/ up to 9" wide wheels w/ 6" of backspacing
- -Factory ride
- -Ability to return truck to stock
- -Parts covered in a high quality gloss black powder coat finish
- -Adds ground clearance
- -No welding required
- -Spindles are constructed of precision laser cut ¼” or better steel, cnc machined ball joint tapers, and completely mig welded
- -CST quality, fit, function and finish
- -Great price on a fabricated lift spindle!
- -Made in the U.S.A.
- -Not all models will sit level, measure before ordering
- -Requires aftermarket rims
- -Approved for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Tundra 2wd
Suggested wheel & tire sizes
07-2014 Toyota Tundra 2wd w/ 3.5” fabricated lift spindles
- -33” x12.5” or similar on 9” wide wheels
- -Anything larger, taller or wider is beyond cst recommendations and up to the installer.
- -Maximum backspacing is 6” on 18 or 20” wheels