96-02 4Runner Long Travel Kit LT Kit for Fox & KING ShocksProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
96-02 4Runner Long Travel Kit LT Kit for Fox & KING Shocks
Total Chaos' long travel kit for the Toyota 1996-2002 4Runner 2wd & 4wd.
|LIFT: 3-4"||TRAVEL: 13"||TIRE: 33" or 285||TRACK WIDTH INCREASE: 7"|
- -3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper and lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- -Upper ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- -TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- -Heim pivot upper control arms can be custom ordered for this system.
- -Original tubular/plated lower control arms are designed with internal gussets and are pre tabbed for dual 2.5" shock capability.
- -Optional: Boxed and plated lower control arms are bump stop compatible and designed for dual 2.5" shock capability. (specify model at time of order)
- -2.5" Tacoma specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- -A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- -Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- -Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- -Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- -TC modified Tundra axles and cv's are required to be installed to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- -2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- -Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- -Fiberglass fenders are required.