119-0016 American Sealants Amerseal Tire Sealant Prevents And Repairs Flat Tires 16 Ounce Bottle
California Prop 65 Warning: This item may cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more info visit p65warnings.ca.gov
EASY TO USE
- Ready to use with no mixing or special preparation needed.
- Since there is no need to completely deflate the tire, it only takes a few minutes to install.
- 100% water soluble for easy clean-out of a tire if recapping or patching a large puncture is required.
WON'T HARM TIRE OR WHEEL
- Sealing action is completely mechanical - there is no chemical reaction that might harm the tire or cause corrosion on the wheel.
- Does not void tire warranty.
WILL NOT SEPARATE
- Stays pH neutral and remains effective for the life of the tire.
STAYS IN PLACE
- Will not migrate to the bottom of the tire when the vehicle is stopped.
- Protection is permanent!
EFFECTIVE IN EXTREME WEATHER
- Remains fluid and effective from 45° Fahrenheit below zero to over 200° Fahrenheit
SAFE TO USE AND SHIP
- Contains no asbestos fibers. (As a safety precaution, eye protection is recommended when injecting into high pressure industrial tires.)
- Ships world wide as a NON-hazardous material and is NON-explosive and NON-flammable.
- Seals l/4" punctures in tread area, larger punctures in heavy ply tires.
- Seals most bead and rim leaks.
- Extremely effective in tubeless tires such as paddle and dirt tires, less effective in tube type tires.
SAFE TO DISPOSE
- Meets EPA standards for disposal by municipal sewage systems
119-0032 American Sealants Amerseal Tire Sealant Prevents And Repairs Flat Tires 32 Ounce Bottle
119-0128 American Sealants Amerseal Tire Sealant Prevents And Repairs Flat Tires 1 Gallon Bottle
Berryman Tire Seal-R Tire Sealant For Paddle Tires, Dirt Tires, Sand Tires, Or Street Tires 1 Gallon
Suggested: $69.99 You Pay: $54.99