Solo Motorsports 6-Lug Toyota 3" Lift Spindles Pair, w/ Core ChargeProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Solo Motorsports 6-Lug Toyota 3" Lift Spindles Pair, w/ Core Charge
Solo Motorsports fully-fabricated 3” Lift Spindles for the 2WD ’96-’04 Toyota Tacoma, the ’00-’03 Toyota Tundra, ’04-’06 Toyota Tundra, and the ’96-’02 Toyota 4Runner. Over 20 years of desert racing fabrication experience went into the design of these 3” Lift Spindles. They are CNC-cut from high-grade U.S. steel with a high-strength, BOXED design. Along with 3″ of lift, the spindles provide a 1 7/8″ wider stance which eliminates the need for any wheel spacers.
These 3” Lift Spindles greatly improve on and off-road handling by allowing for less coilover spring pre-load which results in a smoother ride on-road, while the off-road driving experience is dramatically improved over small-to-medium roller bumps. Can be easily combined with Solo Motorsports' 14″ long-travel kit.
There is a Core Charge on this part. The core charge is already included in the web price. Call for more information.
- -’96-’04 Tacoma
- -’00-’03 Tundra
- -’04-’06 Tundra (requires 1″ Lower Uniball Steering Upgrade due to Toyota's lower ball joint design)
- -’96-’02 4Runner
- -3″ of lift
- -1-7/8” wider stance (per side)
- -Works with factory coilover shocks (with or without a lift spacers)
- -Works with aftermarket coilover shocks
- -Semi-Gloss Black Powdercoat finish
- -CNC Machined Hubs
- -All Grade 8 Hardware
- -Full factory steering retained
- -NEW, pre-installed unit hub bearings
- -Easy, bolt-on installation
- -Solo Motorsports BOXED UCA/14″ Long-Travel Kit or aftermarket UCA/Long-Travel Kits with 1”uniballs
- -Extended Stainless Brake Lines