Single Inlet/Outet Remote Electric Water Pump 55 Gallon per MinuteProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Single Inlet/Outet Remote Electric Water Pump 55 Gallon per Minute
Remote pumps fill many different needs. When an engine mounted pump is not available or space limits the ability to use one, the remote pumps are the answer. Meziere makes more remote pump configurations than any other manufacturer in the performance market. All of their pumps are built for cooling systems and can operate properly in a harsh environment.
The WP336S features:
- -Remote mount inline design for universal fit
- -Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- -Show quality black anodized finish
- -Standard motor provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
- -Stainless steel hardware and 4130 mounting bracket included
- -Single inlet port accepts any of WN style fittings
- -Single outlet port accepts any of WN style fittings
- -Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- -WN style fittings available for #10AN, #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, #24AN, 1 1/4", 1 1/2", or 1 3/4" slip hose.
- -Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with hardware but without the fittings.
- -Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- -Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 5.20" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- -Pump Weight: This application weighs 6.2 lbs.
- -16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work with 16 volt systems. Care should be taken that the pump not be run while charging.
The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard.