Red Line Superlight ShockProof 70W90 Gear Oil 70W-90, 1 Quart BottleProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Red Line Superlight ShockProof 70W90 Gear Oil 70W-90, 1 Quart Bottle
Acting like a liquid grease, Redline's Shockproof synthetic gear oil lubricates with a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth.
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
- Popular in British F3, Euro F3 and Star Mazda racing gearboxes for ultra low drag
About Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Avoid use with pumps, coolers, and filters as unique medium and affinity for metal can cause clogging
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication