Red Line Heavy ShockProof 75W250 Gear Oil 75W-250, 1 GallonProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Red Line Heavy ShockProof 75W250 Gear Oil 75W-250, 1 Gallon
Acting like a liquid grease, Redline's Shockproof synthetic gear oil lubricates with a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth.
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W250, yet low fluid friction like 75W90
- For heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions, problem gearboxes
- Many performance racing applications like Sprint/Midget/Dirt Late Model Differentials, Detroit Lockers and spools, NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car rear ends
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
About Redline Heavy Gear Oil
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Avoid use with pumps, coolers, and filters as unique medium and affinity for metal can cause clogging
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication