Kendall GT-1 High Performance Synthetic Blend 10w-30 Motor Oil 10W-30 1 Quart BottleProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Kendall GT-1 High Performance Synthetic Blend 10w-30 Motor Oil 10W-30 1 Quart Bottle
KENDALL GT-1 HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC BLEND 10W-30 WITH LIQUID TITANIUM is a premium quality, part-synthetic automotive engine oil designed to provide excellent engine protection for gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars and light trucks under all operating conditions.
This oil is formulated with a blend of synthetic and conventional base stocks and a performance additive package fortified with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra wear protection and improved fuel savings. The part-synthetic formulation provides enhanced oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures and better pumpability at low temperatures compared with conventional engine oils, for extra protection under all driving conditions. The Liquid Titanium protection additive provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and can help extend engine life. Reduced friction also helps improve fuel economy performance beyond ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
It exceeds new car warranty requirements as defined by ILSAC GF-5. It meets or exceeds Resource Conserving requirements for fuel economy improvement, emission system and turbocharger protection, and protection of engines operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. It is backward serviceable for use where API SM or earlier S category engine oils are recommended.
Kendall GT-1 High Performance Synthetic Blend 10W-30 With Liquid Titanium Benefits
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty
- Part-synthetic formulation provides enhanced performance benefits compared with conventional engine oils
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra wear protection and improved fuel economy
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Highly resistant to foaming
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85
Kendall GT-1 High Performance Synthetic Blend 10W-30 With Liquid Titanium Application
- Gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles
- Four-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment