Jeep JK High Clearance Steering Stabilizer System 2007+ Jeep JKProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Jeep JK High Clearance Steering Stabilizer System 2007+ Jeep JK
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has recently developed a high-clearance steering stabilizer kit for the 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler JK that not only increases damping ability, but also relocates the stabilizer up and out of the way of rocks, brush, and other trail hazards. Replacing the stock stabilizer with the ICON unit reduces feedback to the steering wheel by way of an ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shock that’s been tuned specifically for the Jeep JK. This translates into more comfortable and more consistent steering characteristics both on and off-road.
This stabilizer kit has been specifically engineered to compliment ICON’s 3″ and 4.5″ suspension systems, but will also fit on other aftermarket suspension lifts that utilize a 1″ or larger bumpstop spacer. A 100% bolt-on design makes for a straightforward installation and hassle-free operation. Like all other ICON products, this steering stabilizer kit is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts.
• Increased steering damping ability over stock
• High-clearance design reduces risk of damage.
• 100% Bolt-on – no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for installation
• 2.0 Aluminum Series rebuildable steering stabilizer shock
• Corrosion-resistant plated shock body with 5/8″ shaft
• Protective shock boot included in kit (not pictured)
• Made in the USA