Impact Air Supersport Side Air Helmet - Gloss BlackProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Impact Air Supersport Side Air Helmet - Gloss Black
Impact’s Air SuperSport SA features a lower left side fresh air inlet port for drivers wanting air to be channeled directly onto their face or are limited by overhead clearance in their chassis. Designed with Impact's exclusive wide eye port, the Air SuperSport SA offers an excellent field of front and peripheral vision and features a heavy-duty 1/8” polycarbonate shield available in a variety of anti-fog and tinted options.
Featuring Impact’s exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a single piece, variable density inner liner) upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the Impact SuperSport with Side Air also offers interchangeable cheek pads available in a variety of thicknesses for a comfortable and customized fit. A Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent are also standard features on this helmet.
These helmets are special order. Call to order.
- -Made in the USA
- -SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- -Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- -Side air port on the left side accepts all on-board and self-contained air induction system attachments.
- -Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- -Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- -Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- -.125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.