Impact Air Draft OS20 Helmet - SilverProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Impact Air Draft OS20 Helmet - Silver
The SNELL 2010 certified Air Draft OS20 is offered in the Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite. The tri-weave composite is available in four standard colors including silver, white, and two different blacks – flat and glossy. Standard width removable cheek pads are included however a variety of cheek pads ranging from thin to thick are available.
With the Air Draft OS20 offered in helmet sizes from XS to XL and customizable cheek pad thicknesses, there is a fitment combination that will accommodate nearly any racer. Impact by MasterCraft Safety’s "intelligent" Gray Matter liner (a proprietary designed liner, upholstered in fire-resistant fabric) and interchangeable cheek pads allow racers to dial in the perfect fit so they can concentrate on winning. The Air Draft OS20 has a large eyeport for excellent visibility on the track, covered by a heavy-duty and durable 1/8-inch polycarbonate shield (very important in dirt track and off-road racing) with a three-position detent. Like Impact by MasterCraft Safety’s full line of helmets, the Air Draft OS20 manufactured right here in the United States.
These helmets are special order. Call to order.
- -Made in the USA
- -SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- -Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- -Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- -Forward facing louvered chinbar vents.
- -Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- -Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- -Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- -.125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.