96-04 Toyota Tacoma 6 Lug Prerunner Heim Pivot Upper Control Arms UCA Pair w/ Heim UpgradeProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
96-04 Toyota Tacoma 6 Lug Prerunner Heim Pivot Upper Control Arms UCA Pair w/ Heim Upgrade
Total Chaos' Heim Pivot Upper Control Arms for the 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma 6 Lug Prerunner & 4wd and the 1996-2002 4Runner 2wd & 4wd.
- -4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- -CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- -TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- -Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- -Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel.
- -Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- -Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- -2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- -Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Heim Kit Features
- -TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- -Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- -Designed for use on 6" or higher drop bracket lift kits.