12321 - 10 Micron, ORB-10 Black Fuel Filter 5.5 long x 2 diameterProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
12321 - 10 Micron, ORB-10 Black Fuel Filter 5.5 long x 2 diameter
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment. Proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, Aeromotive filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
• -High-flow, 10-micron fabric (fine) replaceable element.
• -Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
• -Compact size: 5.5” long x 2” diameter
• -ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes.
• -All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
• -CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
• -Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor.
Fabric elements not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.