Slime Tubeless Tire Sealant 1 gal.Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Slime Tubeless Tire Sealant 1 gal.
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- -Repairs punctures up to ¼” (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ Technology.
- -Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- -Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- -Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- -Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.