Kendall GT-1 High Performance 20w-50 Motor Oil 20w-50 1 Quart BottleProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Kendall GT-1 High Performance 20w-50 Motor Oil 20w-50 1 Quart Bottle
KENDALL GT-1 HIGH PERFORMANCE 20W-50 WITH LIQUID TITANIUM is a high-quality, conventional automotive engine oil designed for use in gasoline-fueled passenger cars and light trucks that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage.
It is formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize sludge and varnish formation, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown, even in severe service. It also protects against rust and bearing corrosion, and is highly resistant to foaming. All viscosity grades are fortified with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra protection against engine wear. This additive enhancement provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and can help extend engine life.
It also contains a boosted level of zinc dialkyldithiophosphate (ZDDP) additive to provide additional wear protection and enhanced oxidation resistance in the most demanding applications. It is particularly recommended for use in turbocharged engines and in high-performance engines with flat-tappet camshafts, especially during the critical break-in period.
Kendall GT-1 High Performance 20W-50 With Liquid Titanium Benefits
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra protection against engine wear
- Formulated for engines equipped with turbochargers or superchargers
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Highly resistant to foaming
- High ZDDP content for additional wear protection for engines with flat-tappet camshafts
- Racetrack-proven performance
Kendall GT-1 High Performance 20W-50 With Liquid Titanium Application
- Gasoline-fueled passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage
- Competition engines and high-performance street engines