GM 2001-2010 2500/3500 6-8" Lift Kit Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 2wd/4wdProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
GM 2001-2010 2500/3500 6-8" Lift Kit Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 2wd/4wd
The CST 6-8" hd lift kit for the 2001-2010 gm 2500 hd platform trucks and 2001-2011 2500 s.u.v. uses an unique one piece sub-frame design w/ strut bar supports, supported upper control arm drop mounts, steering drop down w/ heim jointed support linkage's, 4wd differential drop down or 2wd cross bar. The cst system will drop down the factory suspension a true six inches, insuring that factory steering and cv axle angles will remain within factory specifications. This kit does not increase the track width over factory and with the use of CST performance shocks over all ride quality will be improved. 2009 up models are equipped with the gm stabilitrak system, installation of this kit will not affect it in any way.
- -Designed To Fit 35" Tires W/ Up To A 10" Wide Wheel
- -All Parts Covered In A High Quality Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- -Steering Stabilizer Included
- -Improved Ride From Factory
- -No Welding Required
- -Track Width Remains Factory
- -Wheels Must Not Have More Than 5" Backspace
- -It Is Recommended That 3500 Models Use Vehicle Specific Replacement Rear Lift Springs Instead Of The Supplied 5" Flat Block And U-Bolt Kit