Ford Raptor Power Steering Reservoir 2012+ Ford SVT RaptorProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
Ford Raptor Power Steering Reservoir 2012+ Ford SVT Raptor
Power Steering Solution's Ford F-150 SVT Raptor power steering reservoir upgrade.
When the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is pushed to its maximum potential, the factory power steering system can develop aeration and lead to foaming of the fluid in the OE reservoir accompanied with a loud fluid whining or "growling" noise. These symptoms would ultimately lead to reduced life and performance of the steering rack. Power Steering Solution has developed a high performance billet aluminum reservoir that not only increases the overall fluid volume, but includes an anti-cavitation valve as well.
The combination of cutting edge design and engineering has led to an easy to install bolt on reservoir upgrade that installs within 30 minutes, in the OEM location, with factory hoses and hardware. The CNC machined power steering reservoir also includes a threaded o-ring cap with a 12 psi pop off valve to eliminate increased pressure build during extreme use conditions.
• Direct bolt in replacement w/ no additional components required (additional fluid supplied)
• CNC machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
• Threaded o-ring cap w/ 12psi pop off valve
• Built in anti-cavitation valve designed to eliminate fluid ariation / foaming
• Increased power steering reservoir fluid volume with increased flow
• High end AN fittings for factory-like seal to OEM power steering lines
• Made in the USA
• Bolts on easily with basic hand tools
• Includes additional fluid required for installation
1 Fully assembled & ready to install PSS reservoir
1 Qt. PSS power steering fluid