99-06 GM 1500 2wd Long Travel Race Kit LT KitProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
99-06 GM 1500 2wd Long Travel Race Kit LT Kit
This kit is a fully boxed 4130 Chromoly design that is TIG welded, computer engineered and Race proven. This part also offers 18" of wheel travel and allows the use of 37" tires with clearance in all areas. The LCA shock mount is dropped down to allow for a 10"- 2.5" coil over and up to a 10"- 3.0" bypass shock to fit underneath the factory brake assembly. This Generation 2 kit is designed to use a "one piece" shock mount and UCA mount. This geometry eliminates caster gain which intern allows us to eliminate bump steer almost completely. All pivot spacers are heat treated stainless steel and we use Aurora and FK bearings on all pivots. The spindle upright is designed with lift so that your vehicle will have sufficient ground clearance over rough and uneven terrain. The vehicles track width is widened to 90 inches to allow for maximum wheel travel and vehicle stabilization. If you are looking for the highest quality Prerunner/Race parts for your Chevy/GMC truck this is it.
- Upper Control Arms - 7/8" Heim Chassis Pivot - Lower Control Arms - 1" Uniball on Chassis Pivot and 1.5" Uniball on Spindle Pivot
- Spindle Uprights - 1" Vertical Uniball for UCA and 1.5" Horizontal Uniball for LCA, ABS is optional
- Steering - Billet Aluminum Tie Rods and 4130 Chromoly Rack Clevis - 5/8" Inner Heim & 7/8" Outer Heim Pivot
- Brake lines - Steel Braided and Teflon Coated w/Rubber Boots
- Hardware - Grade 8 bolts, Washers and Lock Nuts
- Limit straps - 2 - 2" 4 ply High Strength Straps
- Shock Mount/UCA mount
- Engine cage and installation are not included
- Allows the use of a 37" tire and uses a 6 on 5.5 x 4.5" Backspace Wheel
-These LT kits are special order and can take 2-4 weeks to get