84-95 Toyota Pickup 5 Lug 2wd Uniball Long Travel Kit LT Kit w/ Upgraded 6-Lug SpindlesProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
84-95 Toyota Pickup 5 Lug 2wd Uniball Long Travel Kit LT Kit w/ Upgraded 6-Lug Spindles
Total Chaos' 1984-1995 Toyota Pickup 5 Lug 2wd Uniball Long Travel Kit
|LIFT: 6-7"||TRAVEL: 13"||TIRE: 33"||TRACK WIDTH INCREASE: 7"|
- -SCORE Baja 1000 & championship proven long travel performance suspension system.
- -3" extended 4130 chromoly tubing upper and lower arms bolt to the factory control arm mounting locations.
- -Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- -TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- -3.5" custom modified 5 lug Toyota lift spindles are designed for maximum ground clearance at full bottom out.
- -Heim tie rod steering upgrade is included.
- -Lower tubular/boxed control arms are designed with internal gussets and are pre tabbed for a single 2.5" diameter coil over shock.
- -Spring rate options allow the ability to customize your ride for your specific application. Maximize tune ability, articulation and performance.
- -TC's bolt on strut frame adds strength to the front frame and cross member. Skid plate tabs are included.
- -Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- -System is designed to incorporate a coil over shock conversion and uses 8" or 10" travel 2.5" coil over shocks. Torsion bars can be retained.
- -2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- -Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- -Custom upper shock mounts must be fabricated to install this kit.
- -Fiberglass fenders are required.
There is a Core Charge on this part. The core charge is already included in the web price. Call for more information.