10+ FJ & 4Runner +2" Long Travel Kit LT Kit for KING ShocksProduct images may differ from actual product appearance.
10+ FJ & 4Runner +2" Long Travel Kit LT Kit for KING Shocks
Total Chaos' 2010+ FJ & 4Runner Long Travel Kit.
|LIFT: 3-4"||TRAVEL: 11.5"||TIRE: 33" or 285||TRACK WIDTH INCREASE: 4"|
- -Race system legal for several different racing sanctions that have limited track width rules.
- -2" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- -Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- -TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- -Boxed and internally gusseted 2" extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- -2.5" coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- -A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- -Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- -Lower control arm is compatible with Light Racing Jounce dome pad if vehicle is already equipped with this model bump stop. 1 1/2" extension for Jounce shock is sold separately.
- -Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- -Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- -Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
-TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- -2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- -Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- -Fiberglass fenders not required on FJ Cruisers. 4Runners are limited to 275/70R17 tires unless fiberglass is installed. Fiberglass fenders or extreme fender modifications/cutting required on Tacoma.